Dr. Arun Ranganathan is an Interventional Cardiologist .
He specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and interventional treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels such as acute heart attack, heart failure, arthymia, rhythm disturbance, valvoplasty. Being associated with Indian Medical Association Dr.Ranganathan’s expertise lies in Interventional Cardiology, Coronary Intervention, Balloon Valvotomy and Pacemakers.Whether he performs coronary stenting or treating heart attack, many patients notice a substantial difference in their symptoms almost immediately after their procedures and seeing these results makes Dr.Ranganathan proud of what he does.
23 years of Experience
Clinical Expertise :
CAG (Coronary Angiogram), PTCA, PTMC, PPI, EP Study.
- Isolated Non Compaction Of Right Ventricle- Oral Presentation At with World Congress Of Cardiology, Echocardiography & Allied Imaging Techniques, Delhi, 2011
- Abstract Presentation In Csi Mumbai,December 2011 ,Later Published In Indian Heart Journal – To Assess Biatrial And Left Ventricular Function In Vvi Pacemaker Implanted Patients – An Echo Analysis
- Abstract Presentation In Csi Mumbai,December 2011,Later Published In Indian Heart Journal – Current Issues In Stemi: Impact Of Metabolic Syndrome In Early Hospital Outcome
- Aorto Cameral Fistula.,April, 2011,Physician Conference, Institute Of Internal Medicine, Madras Medical College, Chennai
- World Congress Of Cardiology, 2012 Abstract Presentation At Dubai, 2012 – Cardiac Failure Following Vvi Pacemaker, A Myth Or Reality: An Echocardiographic Study And An Indian Perspective(Circulation Journal )
- Isolated Non Compaction Of Right Ventricle –A Case Report In A Journal Of Cardiovascular Ultrasound And Allied Techniques- Volume 29, Issue 7, Pages E169- E172, August 2012
- Navin C Nanda Young Investigator Award – Presentation And Runner Up In Saarc Cardiac Congress,December, Csi 2012, New Delhi- Vvi Pacemaker In Modern Era – Still Viable? An Echocardiogrphic Study
- Oral Presentation In Saarc Cardiac Congress,December, Csi 2012, New Delhi Later Published In Indian Heart Journal- Prevalence Of Coronary Artery Disease In Patients With Rheumatic Heart Disease – Why Discordant?
- Poster Presentation In Saarc Cardiac Congress,December, Csi 2012, New Delhi;Later Published In Indian Heart Journal- Heart Rate Recovery During Est: A Forgotten Realm? Impact On Exercise Stress Test National Presentations
9) Natesa Pandian Case Presentation, Echo India,Chennai 2012 – Unusual Location Of Thrombus
- Oral Case Presentation In Csi Chennai Meeting, August, 2012- Pci In Dextrocardia
- Tachycardiomyopathy., Oral Presentation, Feb 2016,Annual Concerence Of Cardiological Society Of India, Chennai
- QRBBB In Acute Coronary Syndrome: Does It Matter In Modern Era – Angiographic Correlation – Dr.Ganesan Sakthivel , Dr.Kannan Kumaresan,Dr.Ashok Victor, , Dr.Tamilselvan Kunjitham , Dr.Arun Ranganathan ,Dr.J.Cecily Mary Majella, Dr.Sampath Kumar.R , Dr.A.Aravind , Dr.N.Viswanathan , Dr.A.Rudrappa
Indian Heart Journal Volume 67 Supplement 1 Dec 2015 Pg No:S 38.
- A Hitherto Study Of Relationship Between Left Atrial Volumeand Pressure In Echocardiogram And Length Of Left Atrial Branch Of Left Circumflex Artery In Rheumatic Heart Disease
R. Manikanda Kumaran *, K. Kannan,Ashok Victor, K. Tamilselvan, J. Cecilymary Majella, R. Arun, A. Arvind, N. Viswanathan,R. Sampath Kumar, Rudrappa
Indian Heart Journal Volume 67 Supplement 1 Dec 2015 Pg No:S8.
No. 833, Muthu Bhavan, Timber Depot Road, Ranithotam, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari District 629001, India
- Myocardial Infarction In Young Adults: A Smoldering Epidemic – A Study From South India
R. Anto Prabhu *, K. Kannan, Ashok Victor,Tamil Selvan, Sampath Kumar, A. Arvind, A. Arun,
N. Viswanathan, Rudrappa, Dr.J.Cecily Mary Majella
Indian Heart Journal Volume 67 Supplement 1 Dec 2015 Pg No:S 35.
Department Of Cardiology, Stanley Government Medical College, Chennai.
- Ventricular Tachycardia Harbinger Of An Interesting Case Of Cardiomyopathy-University Journal Of Medicine And Medical Specialities vol 2, No 4 (2016): University Journal Of Medicine And Medical Specialities Vol 2 Issue 4 2016
- Comparison Of Tenecteplase And Streptokinase In Prosthetic Mitral Thrombosis: Tenecteplase As An Alternative To Surgery –
Dr.V.Ramkumar , Dr.Kannan.K,Dr.C.Moorthy , Dr.Hariharakrishnan , Dr.Sampath Kumar.R , Dr.Arun Ranganathan ,Dr.A.Aravind , Dr.N.Viswanathan , Dr.S.Gopalakrishnan.
Indian Heart Journal Volume 69 Supplement 2 Nov 2017 Pg No:S7.
- Diastolic Dysfunction In Diabetic Microangiopathies – Harbinger For Heart Failure –
Sas Journal Of Medicine(Sasjm),November,2018;4(11):180-185
- Effect Of Tirofiban On The Outcome During Hospitalisation In Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Observational Study- Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 11, Issue 8, 2018, 388-39
- Lipoprotein (A) In Acute Myocardial Infarction Among Middle Aged Population With Coronary Angiographic Correlation – An Observational Study – Scholars Journal Of Applied Medical Sciences, March 2020,8(3), 877-880
- Clinical Profile And Outcome Of Rbbb With Anterior Wall Myocardial Infarction- International Journal Of Applied Research, May 2020, Volume 6, Issue 5,166-169
- Coronary Anatomy Predelicts Coronary Lesion Location – Is It True
- Gold Medal And Niyamathullah Award In Nephrology-2005
- First Prize In MMM Annual Arrhythmia And Heart Failure Conference-2011
- Second Prize In MMM Annual Arrhythmia And Heart Failure Conference -2012
- First Prize In Annual Conference On ECG -2012
- Member of TamilNadu Medical Council
- Member of Cardiological Society Of India