Dr. Ram Prasad P L is s renowned Pulmonologist with 10 years of experience,
MBBS from Thoothukudi Govt. Medical College, India in 2014,
DNB – Respiratory Medicine from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Medical College, India in 2019
DNB – Respiratory Medicine from National Board of Examination, India in 2019.
10 Years of Experience
Clinical Expertise :
- Interventional Pulmonology and Respiratory Emergency Specialist
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Specialist
- Coronavirus Symptoms Treatment
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Bronchial Asthma Treatment
- Respiratory Conditions
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Treatment
- Interstitial Lung Disease Treatment
- Lung Infections Treatment
- Tuberculosis (TB) Treatment
Awards & Achievements :
- Represented Seth G.S medical college at national level and Won 4th prize in NAPCON NATIONAL PG QUIZ- 2018 in Ahmedabad.
- One of the Top 12 contestants in Torrent young scholar award 2018 at zonal level in West zone.
- Guest speaker on the topic “Management of TB in special situations” in SRM medical college for World TB day on 25.3.2021.
- Life member in Indian Chest Society (ICS)
- Life member in Indian association for bronchology (IAB)
- Life member in Chest council of India (CCI)
- Member of European respiratory society (ERS)
- Member of World Association for Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology (WABIP)
- Member of Indian Sleep Disorders Association (ISDA)